In addition to working in conjunction with the Department for Infrastructure & Transport and the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta Alliance (PW2PA), Flinders Port Holdings are taking on a series of internal projects in order to improve the port for our users in the Port Pirie region.
Given the scale of upcoming works ahead, multiple project managers have been assigned to the listed projects to ensure the assurance and quality of work. Program of works commencing from October 2021 through to December 2022.
Take a look at the extensive list of projects that have already been completed and are upcoming in Port Pirie:
- Berth 7 Wharf Power Installation (Completed Oct 2021)
- Earth Mound Spoil Disposal (Completed Jan 2022)
- Plant and Equipment Shed Construction (Exp. May-July)
- PP Lighting Improvement at Berths 4 – 10 (Exp. Feb-Mar)
- PP Amenities Building (Design & Construction) (Exp. Apr-June)
- PP Channel Navigation Aids Remediation (Exp. July-Dec)
- PP Berth 5 Sheet Pile Wall – Blast / Paint (Exp. Aug)
- PP Berth 8.5 – 9.5 – Blast / Paint & Fender Installation (Exp. July & Sep)
- PP Berth 5 Wharf Edge Resurface (rail removal & replace pavement) (Mar)
Separate to the listed works, the Department for Infrastructure & PW2PA will undertake the Title H Port Pirie Site Remediation Project. The remediation works will occur at Berths 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and involves the pavement of all unsurfaced areas within the Port Pirie Wharf precinct.
- PP Title H Site Remediation (Feb-July)
Contact the Team
Want to know more?
A number of Flinders Port Holdings Project Managers have been assigned to the listed projects. If you would like to get in touch with a specific Project Manager, please contact them in line to the relevant works.
- Earth Mound Spoil Disposal
- Plant and Equipment Shed Construction
- PP Lighting Improvement at Berths 4 – 10
- PP Berth 7 Wharf Power Installation
- PP Amenities Building (Design & Construction)
- PP Channel Navigation Aids Remediation
- PP Berth 5 Sheet Pile Wall – Blast / Paint
- PP Berth 8.5 – 9.5 – Blast / Paint & Fender Installation
- PP Berth 10 Sheet Pile Wall – Blast / Paint